need help building

i cannot seem to go to your link ='( do i have to make a newegg acount to see it ?

Thanks a lot every1

<3333333333333

i cannot seem to go to your link ='( do i have to make a newegg acount to see it ?

Thanks a lot every1

<3333333333333

No, I just don't know how to do public wish list right I guess.. haha First time making a "public" wish list. I clicked the "Make Public" button with the *correct wish list* selected.. :(

Or, maybe you do.. I don't know

could u link the new 1 ??? i clicked the 1 you put in the forum but still is locked

FYI, if you open that page BassAddict, then just highlight everything on the page and paste it into a new message here, it should just post it, HTML and all, and there wouldn't be a need to link it. It might screw up the table system, so that's why most folks just link each item individually to cut down on snafus like this. I like the wish list stuff Newegg has too, but it's too much of a hassle in cases like this.

Thanks a ton every1, they are pretty much the same if i can read correctly, just very minor differences....

hopefully building this pc will be pretty easy (first time actually constructing it)...time 2 load up on utube vids and check out the forums telling me how to connect everything

I like all of your parts NeXuS, but even if he does want to get the 580, he'll still come in under budget at $1457, FWIW. Granted, yes, the less you can spend for high performance the better, and the 570 is no slouch, just thought I'd point that out. I've had hands on time with the 570 and it's an awesome card.

<3

Because you chose to post an opinion on something in a thread which isn't based on any fact, and more of a "I think it's like this / I'm biased in this way / they rock you suck" kind of thing. Which if you look, is against the forum rules. You didn't back up your statement, and since I know it to be false (in the industry, which is all that matters) then it becomes opinion, and I hate seeing misinformation spread, so I called you out on it. That's all.

I <3 you too :p

Nah the GTX 570 will be more than enough im happy with mine, but I havent accounted the OS and keyboard and mouse that will come up to 1500 I belive. Maybe we can cram a 580 but other components will suffer.

Here is an LED case, I love mine looks beautiful good cable managemetn not the best but good. Lots of airflow space.
Newegg.com - Antec Nine Hundred Two V3 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case

ohhhhhh yea that looks awesome !!!!

also would u recommend ur build or bassaddict ?

also do i need a sound card 0.o ?

His case is good I also like it, Gigabyte boards are great too. Anything from ASUS or Gigabyte gets thumbs up from me. Videocard check if its AR at the end KR versions only get 3 years warranty while the AR's get lifetime from eVGA. I reccoemnd eVGA for video card there great wouldnt switch companies ever, the customer service is top notch. Looks good, I read asus does good monitors too but I havent had any experience with them. I lvoe my samsungs, the HD is a bit weak, samsung spinpoint beats Caviar Blacks in aeverything.

ok thanks a ton, but i dont need a sound card to have sound coming out right ??? also all the wires to hook up all the power and all that are included in the case ?

also the card should fit inside the case with no problem correct ?

Back
Top Bottom