need help building

oh ok, whatever you guys think is the best choise for a 1600 gaming rig, ill follow that

but like i said i pretty much need everything, mointer, keyboard, power supply, case, all those doo hickeys

Case - Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER HAF 912 RC-912-KKN1 Black SECC/ ABS Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
MOBO - Newegg.com - ASUS P8P67 PRO (REV 3.1) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Video Card - Newegg.com - EVGA 012-P3-1571-AR GeForce GTX 570 HD w/Display-Port (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
PSU - Newegg.com - CORSAIR Professional Series HX750 (CMPSU-750HX) 750W ATX12V 2.3 / EPS12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS SILVER Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply
CPU - Newegg.com - Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80623I52500K
Memory - Newegg.com - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM
HD - Newegg.com - SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
Monitor - Newegg.com - SAMSUNG S23A300B High Glossy Black 23" 5ms Full HD LED BackLight LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 DCR 1,000,000:1 (1,000:1)
DVD drive - Newegg.com - ASUS 24X DVD Burner - Bulk 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 12X DVD+R DL 24X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM Black SATA Model DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS - CD / DVD Burners
CPU Cooler - Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1 "Heatpipe Direct Contact" Long Life Sleeve 120mm CPU Cooler Compatible Intel Core i5 & Intel Core i7

Total - $1,317.40 Leaving room for a keyboard and mouse of your choice and for shipping costs. Let me know if you like it.

Do you need an OS ??

I like all of your parts NeXuS, but even if he does want to get the 580, he'll still come in under budget at $1457, FWIW. Granted, yes, the less you can spend for high performance the better, and the 570 is no slouch, just thought I'd point that out. I've had hands on time with the 570 and it's an awesome card.

<3

? Out of my whole post you chose to highlight this as a point? I don't see your comment being relevant with the topic the OP was asking for..

Because you chose to post an opinion on something in a thread which isn't based on any fact, and more of a "I think it's like this / I'm biased in this way / they rock you suck" kind of thing. Which if you look, is against the forum rules. You didn't back up your statement, and since I know it to be false (in the industry, which is all that matters) then it becomes opinion, and I hate seeing misinformation spread, so I called you out on it. That's all.

wow thanks a ton =) the case is nice, but is there maybe 1 with some led's ??? they always look a lot nicer to me, if not thats ok, also im just a bit worried about the processor... is there anything better or is this still a good 1 ?

thanks a lot <333333

Nothing to worry about the processor, the i5's are awesome CPUs, and the firepower that one has should be plenty for a while. You can always upgrade to another socket 1155 processor later if you decide you need more.

The case is kind of a personal thing. You can always add your own LED fans and other such "bling" as you see fit, there's a huge mod scene out there that you can use to personalize your system.

I like all of your parts NeXuS, but even if he does want to get the 580, he'll still come in under budget at $1457, FWIW. Granted, yes, the less you can spend for high performance the better, and the 570 is no slouch, just thought I'd point that out. I've had hands on time with the 570 and it's an awesome card.

<3

Because you chose to post an opinion on something in a thread which isn't based on any fact, and more of a "I think it's like this / I'm biased in this way / they rock you suck" kind of thing. Which if you look, is against the forum rules. You didn't back up your statement, and since I know it to be false (in the industry, which is all that matters) then it becomes opinion, and I hate seeing misinformation spread, so I called you out on it. That's all.

You didn't have to give me a bad rep over it... That was uncalled for in my opinion.

and yes i still need an os... im guessing windows 7 home premium ? idk if its worth it to get pro or something else

and yes i still need an os... im guessing windows 7 home premium ? idk if its worth it to get pro or something else

No reason to go with Pro unless you need the ability to hook into windows domains or whatnot. Home Premium OEM should be plenty.

Back
Top Bottom