and the specs are:

Pentium 4 3.4ghz
Ati Radeon HD2400
230gb Hd space

Now I also had an all in one gateway zx 4300
with an integrated intel x4500 gfx card
650g HD
and amd athlon x2 or something.

I loved my all in one, but recently the motherboard went out. So I was thinking of buying a new all in one. The problem is I'm afraid because if it breaks again, its going to be very difficult to repair since everything is integrated inside of the motherboard. So I thought of buying a desktop, But I'm not sure if I should because my first computer is still good. Another thing is I'm some what of a gamer, so I'm not sure if I can upgrade my computer to be more of a gaming computer. If I can upgrade it to be really good for gaming, I think I'll try for another all in one, but if not I think i'll go for a gaming computer. What do you guys think I should do?

Gaming and All in One does not compute, literally and figuratively. In my opinion, if you want to game, you need to get a system with a better thermal design profile than an all in one. Their design is what constrains the system heat characteristics and can make it harder to keep them cool, resulting in higher temps and eventually hardware failure.

All in One's are great for things like offices and kitchens, not as gaming systems.

Back
Top Bottom