Building a PC??

aww the more i spend now the less ill spend later on....well thats the plan aha well ill do a bita research on the graphics cards youve shown me and decide! yea i was thinking that fan as it was recommended to me! car insurance is up next week so il havety put this on hold for a few weeks, but thats the setup i want! thanks man, been a great help!

Correct thats what i thought when I build mine a few weeks ago, decided to stretch muy budget a few hundred and get it over with it. Check the benchmarks to give you an idea of the increase of performance. When are you going to pull the trigger?

well im gona have to fork out a load for my insurance, but after that as soon as i have the money im ordering the parts! hopefully not too long as im getting excited about my first build! lol

The waiting game is gonna suck lol. Let me know when you get it, PM for questions since im familiar with the mobo.

i might order the parts next week at the earliest!, im thinking of going with the better graphics card you recommended! was wondering is the 600w power enough?

Awesome! For a single GTX 560 Ti is fine, unless you would want to add a second one in the future. You would need to upgrade your PSU if you add a second one in SLI. But for now the PSU is great for all the components you're getting.

so ive got all my parts ordered..just waiting on them now, i didnt bother with the cooler yet, il leave it for now. do i need any thermal compound or anything?

No worries you can get the cooler after. The stock heatsink has preapplied thermal paste so dont worry, just seat on top and push the pins down. Just do put that much force when you install it. Have you seen any videos for building a pc?

Back
Top Bottom