Building a PC??

aw i get you now! thanks for the advise, im thinking ill just go for the 4-6gb in the mean time to see if i can save a few pound, if i need more i can upgrade at a later stage? thanks

Of course you can! Rams are always easy to take in and out, its also best to use the same brand and model.
Best of luck on your new computer!

Thanks, i think ill need to do alot more research and youtube tutorials before i start lol if you dont mind i might post up the set up when ive got it planned, maybe you could tell me if its ok? wont be anytime soon tho! lol

right so the Asus M4A88T-V EVO motherboard, i looked it up on this site, beside the vga it says Integrated ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 4250 GPU? does this mean there is a graphics card in it already? and is this sufficient?
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS M4A88T-V EVO
many thanks!

That is just an on board graphic card, sorry but I don't know much however I suppose it allow your computer to run without a graphic card as long as that is there, of course integrated graphic cards are usually very weak so getting a separate one is required.

Firstly whats your budget range and from which page you're gonna buy the parts from so I can get a list going.

Any preferences Intel or AMD build? ATi or Nvidia graphics?

My Budget would be £600 or thereabouts. AMB would be my preference as its slightly cheaper. dont have any preferences on the graphics cards just a good one that would fit into my budget! im open to opinions?

well ive found most of the items i had planned to use on amazon.co.uk and play.com, its handier for me as im from the uk!

Total to £596.25, sorry tooka bit im at work. let me know if you like to change anything. I could also do an intel build if you're interested the i5 2500k seems on your budget range.

CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition Six-Core Processor - £149.48
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition Six-Core Processor - 3.30 GHz, 9MB Cache, Socket AM3, 125W, 3 Year Warranty, Retail Boxed: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Mobo - Gigabyte SKT-AM3 GA-890GPA-UD3H £89.69
Gigabyte SKT-AM3 GA-890GPA-UD3H Motherboard: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Memory - G Skill Ripjaws F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL 8GB DDR3 £46.05
G Skill Ripjaws F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL 8GB DDR3 (1333MHz,Cas 9): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Video Card - Asus nVIDIA 3D GeForce GTX 560 £139.99
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Asus-nVIDIA...1_2?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1312311416&sr=1-2

Case - Antec 300 £50.75
Antec Three Hundred Midi Case: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

CD/DVD Drive - ASUS DRW 24B3ST - Disk drive - DVD±RW £19.82
Amazon.co.uk: Used and New: ASUS DRW 24B3ST - Disk drive - DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM - 16x/16x/12x - Serial ATA - internal - 5.25" - black

HD - Samsung F3 HD103SJ 1TB internal Hard Drive £44.50
Samsung F3 HD103SJ 1TB internal Hard Drive SATAII 32MB Cache 7200RPM – OEM: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

PSU - Corsair CMPSU-600CX 600W £55.96
Amazon.co.uk: Used and New: Corsair CMPSU-600CX 600W Power Supply

Back
Top Bottom