Post Your Dream Computer Here!

I can summarize my dream computer very easily by saying that I want...

The most powerful processor on the market at the buying time,
The best motherboard, power supply and stuff to get it set up,
The maximum hard drive space that I could get regardless the price,
The most advanced HD, flat monitor but not excessively large-sized,
An absolutely reliable Operating System that is not any of the actual OS available for PCs or MACs

What else? The latest and more powerful peripherals that help me to round the best of the best in computing ever seen!

lol nice dream computer, I would love to have something like that, it would be pretty cool! The amount of stuff you could do with it :)

@01001010
your dream computer is a mac LMAO

And that's funny because?

Being too tight to buy a particular brand of premium electronics doesn't mean it's bad.

Im guessing that's Apple's version of the 5770, which for whatever reason is pretty expensive. You can't have been looking very hard if you've never seen one like that. Just typing 'Mac Pro' into google will yield results

mac_pro_2010_open.jpg

i think 01001010 was simply stating he already has his dream computer.

"Being too tight to buy a particular brand of premium electronics doesn't mean it's bad."
LOL what?
Macs suck ballz
they are the worst possible computer anyone can buy.

i can make your pc a mac, just give me 500 - 1000 more dollars and il install macosx + hot glue a apple logo..... and maybe for a few hundred more spray paint it silver?

Well that would be illegal, and wouldn't receive the support that Apple pride themselves on. Also, you're telling me you can make me a 13-inch notebook as good as my macbook pro, with the neat aluminium unibody, glass besels spaced keyboard, multitouch tackpad etc. for less than what i paid for it initially?

The Apple is also not 'hot glued on', it's masked polycarbonate that feeds off the LCD panel's LED backlight.

This is a question i ask everyone who decides to be a dick about it, have you ever properly used a Mac, for a purpose which suits the platform? I'm guessing not, since most people play with one in a BestBuy or Currys, find the interface isn't familiar and dismiss it as inferior.

"Being too tight to buy a particular brand of premium electronics doesn't mean it's bad."
LOL what?
Macs suck ballz
they are the worst possible computer anyone can buy.
Actually Dells come first on that list. The quality of their products is horrifying. Macs actually have great reliability, but it comes at a lofty price. They should start using Windows.

My dream computer exists, but it would cost so much I wouldn't even bother. It's the HP Z820 Workstation. I know it's a workstation and considering what I do, I wouldn't need it, but after hearing of it's specs and power, I wouldn't want anything less. And if I did get it, I'd want it configured as high as it can go:

Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit

Two Intel Xeon Processors, 8 Cores each, 3.1GHz each (16 Cores total, 6.2GHz total)

512GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM in 16 DIMM Slots

One nVidia Quadro 6000 with 6GB of Video Memory and over 400 Cuda Cores

One 300GB Solid-State Drive (For Windows Installation)
One 3TB SATA Hard Disk Drive (This machine, in several drives accepts 14TB of storage max)

HP SATA Blu-Ray Drive
HP 16 Speed DVD Drive

I'd buy it if I had the money, but I don't. With those configurations, it'd cost me about $23,300.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom