Random Chit Chat

So i bought Homefront for PC The other day, only just decided to play it. Weirdest thing happened, if you ever played it during the intro you are sitting on a bus driving through a war torn town. There's a scene where a toddlers parents are shot, all you can hear is the child screaming and crying, the officers shoot the parents and walk away, the toddler runs to his parents and cry's some more.

The COD Airport scene had no effect on me, i can play any FPS Without a hitch but this scene really shook me up and the game is going to be returned. Has anyone else ever found this with a game? Something hit a raw nerve and you couldn't play a game?

The "content aware fill" feature in Photoshop CS5 is just incredible. Here's what I'm working on now.

Before:

137.jpg

After:

137_content_aware_fill.jpg

Yeah, I still have to fix some of the details, but this makes it so much easier. This feature alone make photoshop worth the money.

EDIT: Here's the final result. I'm not 100% happy with how the tooth came out, but it looks good otherwise.

137_shopped.jpg

Done!

I still have like 4 rolls of 120 film and a few 4x5 sheets just laying around waiting to be developed.

Lol, and don't feel too bad, I've had my E-410 for at least three years now, and my other camera looks like this:

I bet that gets you some looks when you're out shooting!

So i bought Homefront for PC The other day, only just decided to play it. Weirdest thing happened, if you ever played it during the intro you are sitting on a bus driving through a war torn town. There's a scene where a toddlers parents are shot, all you can hear is the child screaming and crying, the officers shoot the parents and walk away, the toddler runs to his parents and cry's some more.

The COD Airport scene had no effect on me, i can play any FPS Without a hitch but this scene really shook me up and the game is going to be returned. Has anyone else ever found this with a game? Something hit a raw nerve and you couldn't play a game?

See if they will let you swap it for a teaspoon of cement :D

I doubt any game like that will bother me.
Guess you don't watch many movies these days do you?
And i don't mean the stereotype ones.

I bet that gets you some looks when you're out shooting!

Yeah, especially when I use the darkcloth. I've actually gotten a lot more strange looks/comments from a regular old polaroid though. No idea why, it seems like people would remember those things.

I just bought Crysis 2 for PC. Why does this game make me feel ill? It happened when I rented it for PS3 a while back too. It sucks because I really enjoy it, I just cannot play more than an hour at a time or I end up with a massive headache and nausea.

Back
Top Bottom