Random Chit Chat

Darn my new video card is coming today by ups but I live in an apartment where they have to page your room to notify you someones at the door and my dad has that set up to call his cell and he isn't here. So I will not know when it gets here

Edit: the new video card just got delivered. Don't know how the ups guy got in though since someone has to let him in at the front door of the apartment and all. Anyway this new card rocks All my games play on mostly highest settings now SWEET!

Updated sig

I've applied for a temporary job as an "IT Support Officer" over the summer, from two weeks time until mid/end of september. Wish me luck - I should find out by friday!

You should get that easy!!

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

My new ride! A 2011 Honda CBR250R.

Hey guys! Hope you are all doing well. Figured I'd pop by and say hi. Been pretty busy throughout July...and probably through August, too. I've been working on some things up in my college radio station. We're applying for funding hopefully get some new equipment which I'll likely install. I had some fun in Illustrator makings some schematics (pic). Hadn't gotten to use the CS5 version prior to that, so it was quite fun!

You should get that easy!!

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

My new ride! A 2011 Honda CBR250R.

Nice Bike!

I didn't get the job :(. The lady said that she though I was the ideal candidate though - but because it was a Job Agency, it wasn't up to her to decide (although she probably said that to everyone!). Apparently the other applicants where undergraduates... I've not started my degree yet.

I do have a job at Plas Newydd (a near-by property owned by the National Trust) now, though - so things aren't all bad! I might be able to afford a RAM and HD upgrade for my Macbook, and an extra 4GB RAM and a 60-80GB SSD for my Desktop (which will probably envolve getting a SATA III Card and buying a new case). I also have quite a bit of web work lined up... so all is well!

On a related note, what's the best 60-80GB SSD in terms of price/performance ratio? The OCZ Agility 3 looks pretty good.... but I'm not sure if the 60GB one is big enough... and the 120GB one is perhaps a little bit too expensive (at £150). I wish they made a 90GB model!

I haven't been on here in quite a while. How's it going, everyone? I've been getting into photography a bit lately (I bought an old 1940s Graflex Graphic View 4x5 and a Schneider Super Angulon 90mm,which I've been playing with) and I've been working on various projects. Anyway, why I'm here: I'm thinking of upgrading my HTPC to an i7 2600k or an i5 2500k since Bulldozer is taking forever, just had a quick question, which I posted here.

Also, a SWAT team raided my neighbor's house yesterday. That was an interesting way to wake up...

P7277398.jpg

I haven't been on here in quite a while. How's it going, everyone? I've been getting into photography a bit lately (I bought an old 1940s Graflex Graphic View 4x5 and a Schneider Super Angulon 90mm,which I've been playing with) and I've been working on various projects. Anyway, why I'm here: I'm thinking of upgrading my HTPC to an i7 2600k or an i5 2500k since Bulldozer is taking forever, just had a quick question, which I posted here.

You should post some pics. I've been still somewhat into photography, still mainly of cars with the same 450D I've had for two years though haha.

You should post some pics. I've been still somewhat into photography, still mainly of cars with the same 450D I've had for two years though haha.

Done!

I still have like 4 rolls of 120 film and a few 4x5 sheets just laying around waiting to be developed.

Lol, and don't feel too bad, I've had my E-410 for at least three years now, and my other camera looks like this:

P7307400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom