What's the meaning of this word

isotop

Beta member
Hi community

A friend of mine and I started to make short videos, making of's, sketches, tutorials and also a big cine film!

Now we searched/found a good name for our company.
We are from Switzerland and now we are not sure if the name is also good if an Englishman hears it:

So please just tell me, what do you think when YOU hear <EyeClip> ??
Has it a negative/positive/neutral meaning ??

I'm curious about your answers! :)

Thanks and best regards!

Depends what business you're going for. First thing i think of it a eye trimming business. The next is a photography business.

Thx!!
It's for motion pictures business, so we start to make cine films.
Haha, trimming business, so your first thought was it's rather a brutal thing...

But it's exactly what i'm trying to find out, maybe we change the name.. I hope more people write here comments =))

EyeClip seems quite a good name I think - especially if you get a decent design / website behind it.

It says to me, little clips of videos featuring in different places (to catch your eye)

Thats the sort of thing if someone told me to go to eyeclip.com; somehting eyecatching, and lots of little videos, and pictures, and plenty of variety to keep you on your toe's.

I like the name.

I think it sounds like it fits well with what you're doing.

The first thing I think of is the device they used to keep that guy's eyes open in that movie "A Clockwork Orange".

Back
Top Bottom