Survey: Does anybody know about USB 3.0 Products.

usb3.0

BSOD
Does anybody us USB 3.0 Products at the moment ? For example USB 3.0 Flash Disk, USB 3.0 Portable Hard Disk, etc.

For me, because I am a guy who selling USB 3.0 Products, so I use USB 3.0 Products all the way, I am not used to USB 2.0 high speed any more, some times copy a HD movie USB 3.0 hard disk cost 2 minutes, that make me comfortable.

I have heard about some nasty USB 3.0 hubs some of my friends have. As most computers come with a lone USB 3.0 port, they might have 2 USB 3.0 harddrives, and the hubs don't work on both ports, or something is messed up with the power. Until it's more widespread, these problems might not be resolved that quickly.

Yes, USB 3.0 haven't used by most of people at the moment, so, that's why I am doing this business, using USB 3.0 PCI-E card & USB 3.0 Express Card, we can upgrade our current computer to USB 3.0. Upgrade PC is easier that buy a new PC with USB 3.0, that's my main opinion.

As we know, USB 3.0 Hub should be installed hardware drives in PC or some other computers, if the OS is ok, normally the USB 3.0 hub will works good, for example, NECENT USB 3.0 Hub.

What's the brand of USB 3.0 hub your friend using ?

I have heard about some nasty USB 3.0 hubs some of my friends have. As most computers come with a lone USB 3.0 port, they might have 2 USB 3.0 harddrives, and the hubs don't work on both ports, or something is messed up with the power. Until it's more widespread, these problems might not be resolved that quickly.

There are a lot of company using NEC solutions, may be some of the company remove the important components to cut the cost, might be that will affect the performance.

Back
Top Bottom