Firefox 5 now available

Yeah no difference in speed but it did improve my tabs as they keep hanging for a few seconds in Firefox 4.

Only difference I noticed was that some add-ons failed to work. While I noticed a nice difference between Firefox 3.6 and 4.0/5.0, it was still lagging a bit. Therefore, my primary browser is Chrome. Even IE9 to me I would rather use than Firefox, since it is much more fluid and less laggy.

i have installed ff5 today and have not noticed any difference apart from my google toolbar doesnt work any more :(

flash crashes quite frequently for me in firefox 5. I'm really getting sick of it. I can't remember if it did this in firefox 4

I've just dumped firefox a few days ago in favor of chrome. youtube and flash were giving me issues where coming out of full screen will cause a plugin crash and jumping from one part of the video to another causes a plugin crash. I don't know whoe's at fault Firefox or flash player but it seems to be working fine in chrome. I will however check back and see what updates come around and see if the issue gets fixed

So far, the only thing Chrome has going for it is Angry Birds... but maybe that's just me.
rolleyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom