Random Chit Chat

Same ones I was playing with the 8600gts. Crysis 1&2 GTA IV Farcry 2 Need for speed undercover and minecraft. Only NFS was able to be completely maxed out. For some reason minecraft doesn't do well at the highest setting even though it's graphics were pretty low as is. Just the 8600 decided to die along with my old psu

I am getting a lot of spam in my junk email... I tried blocking the emails but it seems like there are hundreds of randomized emails sending me the same "male enhancement" bull.
Is there a way I can block whatever is sending me all this spam? They all go to my junk folder, but seeing so much of the same crap sent to me is annoying.

It's not a bad card - but It's not high end!
Yeah I guess my nVidia GeForce 7300GT has messed up my perception of high end xD
Same ones I was playing with the 8600gts. Crysis 1&2 GTA IV Farcry 2 Need for speed undercover and minecraft. Only NFS was able to be completely maxed out. For some reason minecraft doesn't do well at the highest setting even though it's graphics were pretty low as is. Just the 8600 decided to die along with my old psu

Minecraft has always been fairly smooth for me on the highest settings.

minecraft used to run fine at normal but nothing higher. Right now I am on tiny since what ever I have built into the motherboard for graphics profoundly sucks

I'm getting burned out wrestling with computers... I just want my laptop to work, is that too much to ask?
argh.gif

I just want to not artifact in games, have to reset bios every time i startup, and use my top pcie slot but i need to buy a whole new am3+ rig to fix that.. is THAT to much to ask for? ^^

For now, i'll just buy a new psu since i kind of do need one.

Yeah I guess my nVidia GeForce 7300GT has messed up my perception of high end xD

Minecraft has always been fairly smooth for me on the highest settings.

High enough to play portal 1 on a 22 inch 1080p with a p4 cpu.. :)

I just want to not artifact in games, have to reset bios every time i startup, and use my top pcie slot but i need to buy a whole new am3+ rig to fix that.. is THAT to much to ask for? ^^

For now, i'll just buy a new psu since i kind of do need one.

High enough to play portal 1 on a 22 inch 1080p with a p4 cpu.. :)

Well I have a 2.2 GHz single core AMD Athlon 64 3500+, and that machine runs Portal and Portal 2 quite smoothly if I turn down the anti-aliasing.

Back
Top Bottom