Android Vs IPHONE

Iphones' are also overpriced, but since they are the best in the market, they are worth it.
and yeah your right about their hardware.,... its just horrible.

Have you even used an Apple product, or are you just talking from your ass?

I could care less about the name. It could say jesus christ on it but it won't run any different. If you start making it DO stuff differently now it's different. A name didn't get you that 1GHz processor, engineers did... A name didn't get you money to buy it, your job probably did. A name is just to brag with which is stupid. It's as bad as buying "name brand purses" that are literally the same as $5 ones just without a name. Just go sew the name on, if you're decent at it it will be a name brand afterwards.

Ive used both and i would have to say android is better. I like the amount of custamization it has like their on screen usable widgets compared to apple and just their different background pictures and boring ass icon rows.Im not a fanboy of either this is coming from a customer of both products.

Ive used both and i would have to say android is better. I like the amount of custamization it has like their on screen usable widgets compared to apple and just their different background pictures and boring ass icon rows.Im not a fanboy of either this is coming from a customer of both products.

Well, some people don't give a shit about customizability, Since i like the way iOS is anyway...

iOS 5 is just going to own everything anyway.

I agree. I'd rather have a stable platform with high quality applications rather than widgets and a customizable home screen.

I look for productivity in a phone. At the end of the day, I want a phone that lasts me a whole day without a charge, takes pretty good pictures, doesn't lag, and has good apps. The iPhone 4 is perfectly suitable for this, so I have no reason to switch to android. Also, with grandfathered Unlimited data, I find the YouTube player on the iPhone better than on android, and same with the web browser. Notifications are a bit of a problem, but that will all be fixed when iOS 5 comes out, so I guess I'm sticking with iPhone.

quoted from yahoo answers iOS 5 is currently in beta stage. Only developers have it. If you want it badly, give your UDID to a developer and you can get iOS 5. As of now, we only got this fall. checkout the Apple iOS 5 website for more information.

The are going to put a notifications centre in like how it is on the android. The iOS 5 is not compatible with Iphone 3G but is compatible with all other Iphone, Ipod touch and Ipad versions
notification_center_icon.jpg

What has apple been using without a notification bar? I assumed every smartphone had that.

Back
Top Bottom