i need help

that is what i am telling u there is no motherboard no cpu only the case

just an empty shell a empty case

what kind of budget are you on. the reason I ask is that this could range anywhere from $500 up to $3k-$4k depending on your budgett I can help you get the best parts for the money you have to spend

i have PC at home well just the shell but i want to install and program it but i dont even know how and what i need can some one give me advice

wwxa1999

P.S. i want kinda a faster type maybe windows 7

Perhaps this is the wrong section. At this point it belongs in hardware, i'll try to get a mod to move it to a much more active and appropriate section. :) Oh, and give jeremy a budget and he'll use it very well.

hmmmm my budget can go from 300 to maybe 900-1k

but i kinda want a recommendation because i dont care how much i spend just that it is good for gaming

that is what i am telling u there is no motherboard no cpu only the case

just an empty shell a empty case

You're going to need quite a bit. Here's a list:

Motherboard
Memory/RAM (same thing)
CPU
Graphics Card
Hard Drive
CD Drive (optional but HIGHLY recommended)

Building your computer is not really that hard but will give you a lot of experience. If you wanted to, you could just buy the sam computer I made. It's pretty beast for gaming but I'm having some troubles with hard drive. I would say just go ahead and get a different hard drive than me. The whole rig cost me a little over $700. Of course you don't have to have a TV Tuner card, but I already had one so I put it in. As far as Windows 7, that will be quite a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom