1440 X 900 problem please help

yes. i have a 19" wide samsung 920NW. and i did install the driver for that which is syncmaster but to no avail. im on 1440X900 until the day i posted this problem. T_T dont know what happen why it got into this mess. T_T. please help.

You'll either have to force the resolution through the video card drivers or with a utility like RivaTuner. I have had this problem on other systems before, but I fixed it by forcing a custom resolution in the video card drivers and that fixed the problem. The other steps I gave are just to make sure it's not a corrupted video card driver issue.

i tried forcing it to custom 1440X900 but it gets worst. its showing half screen with black blank to the top and bottom. T_T... anymore ideas guys? will reformatting help? anyone please...

Is your VGA cable fully secured? And can you mess with the settings on the monitor?

yes sir. to add too it. before, as i can remember. i only have like 3 or 4 options on screen resolution selection and 1440X900 was the highest. but now i have 14 options the highest is (1400X1200) but no 1440X900....

Driver / OS corruption issue. If you have a spare hard drive, or can pick one up, install to it first to see if a reinstall will even do the trick for you. This sounds too fishy to be a simple OS/Driver problem though, based on my experience.

Back
Top Bottom