i need help

wwxa1999

Solid State Member
i have PC at home well just the shell but i want to install and program it but i dont even know how and what i need can some one give me advice

wwxa1999

P.S. i want kinda a faster type maybe windows 7

what are the specs in it IE how much ram what cpu and power supply and video card with out knowing those things it is hard to tell you what you need. if it is a name brand like dell, HP, or something give us the full model number off of it and we can look up the specs

i have a desktop one but i'm not sure of the company name but it says stuff like Antec or Autec design, thermalright ultimate cooling solutions, 750w and 2 stickers one is gigabyte power and the other is intel core.

oh yeah it has a big fan thing at the top

and if my desciption is bad please forgive me because i'm only 13

i have a desktop one but i'm not sure of the company name but it says stuff like Antec or Autec design, thermalright ultimate cooling solutions, 750w and 2 stickers one is gigabyte power and the other is intel core.

oh yeah it has a big fan thing at the top

and if my desciption is bad please forgive me because i'm only 13

Sounds like a custom build. Does it have any OS installed? If not, you'll have to get a Windows disc, pop it in the DVD drive, and install.

when you turn the PC on does it boot in to windows?? Do you know what operating system it has,, XP ??

like i said it's just an empty shell or case with some wires in it because it belonged to my sister's friend but he went to another country with the hardware cpu and stuff so there is nothing in it except for wires and the fan it won't even boot probaly

like i said it's just an empty shell or case with some wires in it because it belonged to my sister's friend but he went to another country with the hardware cpu and stuff so there is nothing in it except for wires and the fan it won't even boot probaly

Then it sounds like you need a motherboard, CPU, RAM, and possibly a few other components. Do you know what the form factor of the case is? If you don't, posting a picture could help.

First you need to get it started so you need to check if you have everything a PC should have. Try looking at diagrams of computers and checking if you have everything.

sorry it took me so long
i talked to the original owner and he said it was a antec nine hundred two version

i dont what i have to buy just tell and i will buy it
oh i hope i am not hoping for too much but i want a windows 7 version, one that is fast and very good for gaming

antec 900 is the case name we need to know what motherboard is in the case and the kind of cpu and ram it has. we don't wanna tell you to buy something and you already have it. ask him about those parts and we can go from there. if he don't know look on the main board for a model number or something. it will be printed on the board or maybe on a sticker but more than likely printed on it by the pci-e slots or under the cpu somewhere. if we atleast can know what kind of motherboard it will give us an idea of what the other componets are. if your not sure give us all the numbers that look like a model lol we can sort it out for you.

Back
Top Bottom