Random Chit Chat

Is amnesia any good? I'm debating if I should buy it. The only scary game I've ever played was the fatal frame series.

Is amnesia any good? I'm debating if I should buy it. The only scary game I've ever played was the fatal frame series.

It's a fantastic game. Anyone even remotely interested in it should at least try it. There's a free demo on Steam too.

HOLY CRAP ITS CABBS!?! What is that anime in your avatar? I've seen it, but I can't recall what it's called. For some reason I want to say School Rumble but I feel like that's not right.

I was only getting 2mb/s using the built in wireless on the modem they provided but I just plugged an N router I had laying around into the modem and now I get the full 30mb/s

HOLY CRAP ITS CABBS!?! What is that anime in your avatar? I've seen it, but I can't recall what it's called. For some reason I want to say School Rumble but I feel like that's not right.

HI JOGA!

Bingo, School Rumble. That show holds a special place in my heart.

Sweet. Play it at night with the lights off, headphones recommended. Play to immerse yourself, not to win.

Back
Top Bottom