hardware problem

abrahamchika

Beta member
pls im using a dual core intel 945series desktop which has been working for a long time not until recently when i tried using it but it refused. i on it there is power supply from the power pack to the motherboard but no display on the screen and the keyboard is not responding. the board fan is rotating but the keyboard is not working and it is not displaying at all on the screen. pls help me.

No. it doesn't make the usual beep sound. the processor fan is rotating, but the keyboard NUM LOCK key is not working no display nothing only rotating fan and the power led light that is on. pls help me i have tried to clean the memory and replace it with another but no change. pls help me.

"clean" the memory? How exactly?

System sounds like either the power supply or the motherboard died. It could also be the CPU, as we had a system in-house that was doing the same thing as this and it turned out the CPU was toast.

i tried blowing off dust from the memory and its slots(clean). i will try to change the power pack to see whether it would work. thanks for your reply.

Back
Top Bottom