Android Vs IPHONE

I'm an iPhone and Apple hater. I'm not afraid to admit it. I think all of their hardware is overpriced for what it is, and what they allow you to do with it. Just my opinion though.

apple is over priced.. but the iphones are not. the computer hardware and what not is just stupid and ridiculous.

Isn't the iphone part of apple?

I've never used an Android device i was particularly impressed with, perspective my dear clacker; perspective :p

There are some bad ones. Did you try the galaxy s 2 or some of the flagship ones ever? I hope you at least tried a few of the better ones, so at least you can base it off the best of android instead of some lower end ones. Kind of like if i based the iphone 4 off the first. I am not blaming you on anything though, just wondering which phones you based it off of.

yes they are. im saying that the iphone is not really over priced.. unless you buy with out 2 year contract

Isn't the iphone part of apple?

There are some bad ones. Did you try the galaxy s 2 or some of the flagship ones ever? I hope you at least tried a few of the better ones, so at least you can base it off the best of android instead of some lower end ones. Kind of like if i based the iphone 4 off the first. I am not blaming you on anything though, just wondering which phones you based it off of.

My opinion of iOS comes from my iPhone 4 and the iPod Touch 2nd or 3rd generation (can't remember, was 32GB) i had beforehand. In terms of Android, my sisters have HTC Wildfire and Sony Ericsson Experia Mini, my girlfriend has a Galaxy S (the first one) and a couple of my friends have the Desire and Desire HD. None of them really felt as fluid and well tuned as iOS, although i do like the HTC additions to the UI.

apple is over priced.. but the iphones are not. the computer hardware and what not is just stupid and ridiculous.
Iphones' are also overpriced, but since they are the best in the market, they are worth it.
and yeah your right about their hardware.,... its just horrible.

I think you've got 'overpriced' and 'completely different from other manufacturers' mixed up.

the average Windows based laptop is assembled in several different factories by a hardware company, completely independant of The software company (Microsoft)

Apple, however; have the computers and laptops built in their Chinese factory, and have the OS (also designed entirely by Apple) installed in them ready to ship. With Windows laptops, the hardware company will blame the software and visa versa, Apple provide complete hardware and software support from their stores, in around 30 different languages. The average conversation with apple is over in 5 minutes, whereas with microsoft is 3 or 4 automated machines, two clueless support personnel and an angry toss of the phone across the room.

Your paying for the hardware, software, the customer service and the name, don't forget the name.

Back
Top Bottom