another problem here..computer hangs up

CompureManiac

Beta member
as my title says..

my computer hangs up in the middle of nowhere..i have used it for about 5months..and its like that..:( i dont know whats the problem..it keeps hanging and the screen of the monitor is black,the LED of the monitor is ORANGE..not green..and the numlock is not responding when i press it..i try to replace my RAM,but its the same,..i haven't try my video card to replace it..i open up my processor and recheck it..its good..i think..i use it for about 30mins.,and then..freeze just like that,,please help me..i'm a newbie here..

and theres a time that my PC dont POST early in the morning when i turn on it..the LED in the keyboard is blinking after 5 to 10sec.,then blink again..but after i shutdown the PC using my AVR,then turn it on..its OK..why is that?

sorry for my bad english..

specs of my PC..

ECS GeForce6100PM-M2
AMD Sempron
1gb RAM
512MB Vcard
80gb SATA HDD
Windows XP SP2

thanks a lot!
waiting for your reply..
hope you could help me...

Don't think that I can properly diagnose the issue from here, but it it won't POST, then clearly it is a hardware issue. Also, you might wanna update to WinXP Service pack 3 as a side note, not that I think it's related. Your computer is older, might be time to get a new one anyway... Sorry if that sounds like a cop-out.

Back
Top Bottom