Random Chit Chat

well I lent this computer to my sister for use in a kennel office and when she died the cops took all her computers for the investigation but that one was technically mine. I'm very displeased with the condition in which the cops returned it in. I'll probably have no choice but to install a linux distro on this or pirate windows because being that the side panel is missing the codes are gone for my windows xp and windows vista I had on it

File a complaint. Next time, only give them the HDD :p

I would never hand over any of my components. I'd go down fighting :O

If it were my good rig I may have filed a complaint but this one I just hacked together with all sorts of old stuff I had and in some cases if something didn't fit I just taped it in with black tape if u can see in the pic

I just got new internet service with rogers

old internet :/
speedtesty.jpg

By mikee286 at 2009-10-19

NEW INTERNET!!!!! XD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm pretty disappointing in the Steam summer sale. I have only purchased one game on Steam so far. Yeah, its a good thing that I am saving money. However, I still need to do my 5 monthly purchases.

I'm pretty disappointing in the Steam summer sale. I have only purchased one game on Steam so far. Yeah, its a good thing that I am saving money. However, I still need to do my 5 monthly purchases.

I bought the Doom pack for $10, that's it. There haven't been any games I've wanted to buy except maybe BF3 in the future, and that interest is starting to fall off. War shooters are getting tired.

The only thing I'm really looking forward to is a possibility of Amnesia 2. I think the developer said they're going to do it, but I don't think there's an official confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom