Google won me over! I want a chromebook now!

Same thing happened to me, google chrome is the only browser that does this for me -_-

I'm talking abotu chrome os though, not chrome on top of windows... chrome os is only 3.5GB and runs off flash. It's made specifically for laptops.

Google just lost a customer. Their god damn usb booting tool bricked my usb. It is a one way road when putting chrome os on. you can NOT format back afterwards.

Are you sure your USB stick didn't just die? Hardware failures do happen, and I've had it happen to me with USB flash drives.

Installing Chrome OS on Your Netbook's Hard Drive

Just put it on my usb and started it up on my laptop. Odd it didn't work on my desktop. I'm loving this thing so far, and i don't even have a good laptop. Google did yet another great OS!

You have to be connect to the internet almost all the time to use Chrome OS and it does not have any OS applications. That does not work out for me. I need a good music player. File manager. I expect my computer/laptop to play videos and movies in 1080p High Definition. I like to play games like Crysis, Prototype and Batman Arkham Asylum.

Same thing happened to me, google chrome is the only browser that does this for me -_-

Really? I switched to Chrome from Firefox a while back and have not looked back since. It is a really great browser.

Chrome uses an insane amount of RAM when I'm using it, but Firefox uses much more over time and Chrome keeps everything synced for me, so that's why I use it.

I don't like the concept of the ChromeOS right now, and the netbooks, excuse me, Chromebooks that are available to the public are $300, which makes it totally not worth it as I could get a Windows netbook for about $250 and put Linux on it.

I expected Google to be smart and have the manufacturers price them right, but they didn't :(

Back
Top Bottom