Random Chit Chat

Thanks, Dude! (again, no pun intended) I had trouble getting Vanilla to boot last time, but we'll see if a clean install on a freshly LLF'd drive gets me anywhere.

Hey guys, I know this is a bit weird, but I've never really gotten into Linux and I'm looking to get a bit into it. Is there any fairly intuitive distro of Linux out there? Ideal for Linux newbies, that is. Thanks.

Ubuntu is good for those new to Linux.

i bought a new tower today with hard drive and power source. i'm tring to figure out who what the brand name is and all i can find is xaser edition. is there anywhere i can look up hard drives to figure out what i have and power source so i can buy the rest of the part to put it togeather Please help me.

I have an LS350 running in my media rig, and it's always right at 12.01 on the +12v. Plus the lifetime warranty. >.>

It really depends on the wattage you are requiring as to what would be a better choice, especially since they are differently priced. You're adding another aspect to your comparison that puts it on a whole 'nother plane.

I think I did a good job on my cable management. Well, except for the part under the HDD.
261751_2025586092356_1625148435_1944321_2657923_n.jpg

I finally got the computers back from the police. Apparently the lawyer did some things to get it back because the police had no intentions of giving them back. However this is the condition I received my old server back in

photo0168p.jpg

By mikee286 at 2011-07-04

photo0169h.jpg

photo0170s.jpg

note the lack of side panel that it had when it was taken away
windows won't boot either

F*** the police!

Edit: ps my cable management PWNS!

Back
Top Bottom