Random Chit Chat

Wow, I think I have actually gotten this laptop stable... I better start backing stuff up now...
nod.gif

Yeah, it really stupid. Why did they take the PS2 compatibility out again?

Then again, I did end up selling all my PS2 games, so I wasnt really looking for a PS2 backwards compatible when buying a PS3. I also just emulate PS2 games on my PC and up the AA to make it "upscaled HD". Which makes the games look really nice.

Just bought my brother's PS3. It's from 06. I hope they didn't release any updates that block PS2/PS1 compatibility with the older version :)

Nice, don't think they block those. They did block the other OS feature, which sucks. Doesn't having CFW on the PS3 allows you to play PS2 games? I haven't been keeping up with the PS3 hacking scene, as I don't have interest in hacking my PS3.

I also found out I leave 40 points of rep when I rep people. Is that for people with very few rep? or does that not matter? I repped Chipeater, and noticed he went from 94 to 134. Unless somebody repped the same time as me.

EDIT - Yep, seems like 40 points no matter who.

The amount of reputation points you give to someone depends only on your reputation. J probably hands out 100+ rep points each time he reps someone.

Back
Top Bottom