Gaming/Audio Recording Headphones?

The shop close to my house? It's just MSY. I am not sure if they do refunds, I'd have to look into it. This particular msy has served me well, so I am not that worried. And yeah, I thought it would be much better.

Hmm I just checked there stock, and they now have the Plantronics Audio995 Digital Wireless Multi-Media Headset and the Razer Megalodon 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound Gaming. I know I just keep asking questions but has any of you had experience or know of these headsets? the Razer megalodon looks like it might be just a gaming headset with a jacked up price. But I have no idea. Again, thanks for everything guys. I understand if you might be losing patience with me. :)

Can't say anything about the Plantronics.

Only buy Razer for their mice unless you get a killer deal. Surround sound in headphones is a gimmick and Razer headphones aren't known for sounding great in the first place.

Seriously though, go here. There's a ton more info there and they can probably help you out more than I can. It's a headphone specific forum, so you'll have a much more informed answer after lurking around there for a bit. It's the reason I own a pair of AD700s and DT 880s.

Man, I looked everywhere for a headphone forum before I came here. How did I miss that? Lul.

But yeah, I'll have a look there just for a second opinion. Although you guys helped me out so much. And yeah, I'm practically getting rid of all my old stuff and buying upgrades of it. Such as my mouse. Which I have decided will be from razer a long time ago. Glad I have another person on my side with that also. I can't thank you guys enough for what you've done. But thanks anyway. I'm sure I'll be back to ask some more annoying questions some other day :).

No problem. I am very into gaming mice and pay a lot of attention to them, especially the sensor model used (this is more important than you might think). When you're ready for that, feel free to start another thread.

Back
Top Bottom