Logitech G19 vs Logitech diNovo Edge Opinions

HafX

In Runtime
Hey,
Looking to get a new keyboard as well.
Debating between either the Logitech G19 which sports hotkeys, backlit keys, and a sexy lcd screen.

Newegg.com - Logitech G19 Black 104 Normal Keys USB Wired Standard Gaming Keyboard

or

The Logitech diNovo Edge which sports rechargable wireless capabilities (2 minutes is like 2hrs of use and 2 hours is like 3 months or something), a hidden scroll wheel where you can pull up songs etc right on the keyboard, light sleek thin design.

Newegg.com - Logitech diNovo Edge 2-Tone 84 Normal Keys 9 Function Keys Bluetooth Wireless Mini Keyboard

Anyone used these, and which one in your opinions looks like a better option.

depends on what you are wanting the G19 is mainly for gaming and not office work so really is dependent on your needs. If your looking for an office type keyboard i would not splash out $140 dollars for one.

also for the G19 you watch youtube videos on the lcd display and monitor CPU and GPU temps and much more amazing keyboard as i have one :D

I heavily game, but my main core issue is I would like to also be able to sit in my bed in my dorm room or sit on the couch in my room and use the computer from a distance.

You truly love the G19 though? Cause I have never quite seen one in action but I can get a brand new one either off ebay for 125 or newegg for 160 (better service)

yh i do brilliant for gaming and that as for you wanting to sit on the couch if this for browsing and not gaming get a cheap wireless keyboard and get the G19 you wont be disappointed but for the G19 i would say that its high price for extra few macro buttons if you going to need/use them then yeah perfect you should get it me my self i play world of warcraft so comes in handy having stuff macro-ed where is if you bashing out COD then no need for them.

Meh, go mechanical and never look back. Went from a G15 to a Filco tenkeyless and never once regretted it. Filcos tend to be a bit more expensive, while Razer Black Widows and Steelseries 6Gv2 are more cost-effective.

Mechanical keys feel awesome and will spoil you. There's three main switches, Blacks, Blues, and Browns. All have a different feel (and sound).

yh i do brilliant for gaming and that as for you wanting to sit on the couch if this for browsing and not gaming get a cheap wireless keyboard and get the G19 you wont be disappointed but for the G19 i would say that its high price for extra few macro buttons if you going to need/use them then yeah perfect you should get it me my self i play world of warcraft so comes in handy having stuff macro-ed where is if you bashing out COD then no need for them.

Do you happen to know where I can find a list for the compatible games related to the G19s macro system? I play 2 MMO's religiously and also do a variety of other games so I want to get a feel for what it can do.

Anyone else have any experience with the diNovo edge?

Back
Top Bottom