Fps Problem, Help!

1680 x 1050 - Ok thanks for that gonna see how that is.
Also, yeah the old phenoms and/or the athlons imo arent that great for gaming. but for a really low budget build they are.
Like a 4670 or something would go good with it.
But Kbeck got some of his parts for free like the cpu and mobo. I showed him some stuff on newegg and I believe
he is now saving up to get a phenom II + a mobo in the near future.

But I honestly see this on a daily basis, I'll see someone get a medium to high power graphics card and buy like the crappiest quad core....
I'm just like WHY????????????? Someone gave a me a tip to spend either the same or more for a graphics card and cpu.
The other day i saw someone with a build that had a 6850 + a old athlon quad core.
I asked him why he bougt the athlon as it will bottleneck the gpu, he blew up on me and said no it doesnt.
Yeah! ok, that makes since! buy a brand new gpu and then buy like a 3 year old cpu with pretty much no cache at all.
I just dont get it........ lol

I've alway had good performance from AMD processors. My computer with a Q9650 3GHz processor doesn't seem to perform any better or worse than the one with the AMD Phenom 940 3GHz. I've been running AMD processors for years and always got good performance from them.

Anyway, there are a lot of other factors involved in computer performance, I may be comparing apples to oranges. There is no need for us to keep straying off topic.

Yea, Id just like to know what the problem is...... Is it my cpu? motherboard? Anything??? Please help me

Back
Top Bottom