Ryan Dunn.

It was at 4am apparently, but yeah. There was nothing left of the car, so it goes to show how fast he was going...

Kind of reminds me of that thread we had here ages ago, about the girl that stole her parents porche in a fit of anger, and crashed, killing her and the car.

Rest In Peace, Ryan Dunn. I hope that you will entertain angels in heaven as you did humans in the earth.

I don't know if angels would necessarily be entertained by a guy stapling his nuts to his own leg or drinking horse semen...

I don't think you were, but don't misinterpret my post as saying he deserved to die. I'm just saying I have no sympathy. Actions have consequences. In this case, the consequences weren't as bad as they could have been, had hit hit other cars and killed more people.

I weren't accusing you don't worry :) I agree he was stupid and could of killed someone.

I'd go so far as to say that if you get in a car and drive drunk you deserve to die, the people around you don't, but you probably do, and quite possibly will.

I don't really care if anyone gets offended by this, dude got drunk and got in a car. That's asking for trouble. It's a shame that he took out the passenger with him, but it's not like the passenger didn't get in the car with him without knowing he was drunk.

I'm sure they could have made a taxi fare between them, but instead they chose to endanger everyone around them and their own lives. Couldn't have ended in a more predictable way really.

I'd go so far as to say that if you get in a car and drive drunk you deserve to die, the people around you don't, but you probably do, and quite possibly will.

I don't really care if anyone gets offended by this, dude got drunk and got in a car. That's asking for trouble. It's a shame that he took out the passenger with him, but it's not like the passenger didn't get in the car with him without knowing he was drunk.

I'm sure they could have made a taxi fare between them, but instead they chose to endanger everyone around them and their own lives. Couldn't have ended in a more predictable way really.

I disagree when you're drunk you're not absoloutaly sure on what you are doing.

If your drunk. You still kind of know what your doing. Iduno, I've never been drunk enough to just go decide driving around or drive somewhere bc i want to go some where.

Back
Top Bottom