best hdd

fractalr3

In Runtime
im looking for a nice fast ssd with 7.9 windows score(i know windows index is rubbish but nice to have 7.9 score pc!) with all the extras raid 3 3gb/ps or what ever

ok. well first i wpold like to know how to permanantly have it written under my posts.
but i7 950, ud3r, 6gb xms3. no gpu right now and a few laptop hdds.

To have it under your post, click "settings" in the top right corner of this page, and then choose "Edit Signature' on the left menu. Type in your spec in the text box, and click "Save Signature".

We could do with knowing your budget... typically, the larger the capacity of the SSD, the faster it performs - but the more it costs.

ok well im firstly buying a new gpu then all my money can go to a nice ssd and a 1tb hdd =) .

To have it under your post, click "settings" in the top right corner of this page, and then choose "Edit Signature' on the left menu. Type in your spec in the text box, and click "Save Signature".
ty
for help.

Expect to do OS for the ssd only and everything else on hdd (including games) for that price. ~$80 for 1TB hdd and rest for ssd. If using windows7 disable index, auto backups, defrag and enable TRIM on the ssd inside windows 7. Never buy an ssd without trim, you'll waste money since the ssd will become very slow quick (within weeks) without it. Just some tips i can throw your way.

Back
Top Bottom