thinking of trying to get an online job while in the military?

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
thinking to myself the other day... I thought how and if I could find an online job doing computer related stuff like picture editing or enhancing, basic IT work or just anything basic computer related for a little extra cash... Currently I am military employed and deployed, not knowing where to start or what to really look for so basically I want to know what people think and any advice on how to accomplish this task...

What programming languages do you know and what expiriences do you have with graphics. Do you have any examples of your work?

as of right now everything I know is self taught and I dont know any programming languages, but ill look through my pictures and see if I can find any of my digitally edited or enhanced pictures... I self taught myself alot about photoshop but still have alot to learn... I know this doesnt really help my cause to much, sadly...

thats where im stationed at just currently on a deployment but im married and have a kid on the way so im the only source of income so im trying to look for some ways to just get some extra money on the side... and crackerjacker, how long have you been in?

Maybe you could try selling things that you can in Fiverr.com as on that site, you can sell whatever you want for $5 such as holding signs with the text buyer wants and such. That's easy $5 for doing something you can do better than the others or just simply holding signs.

Back
Top Bottom