Random Chit Chat

Nice. Which school are you going to?

Will you be using the parts for a secondary computer? I notice your current desktop is better than the parts I'm trying to sell.

I also noticed I can build a secondary computer now too with my current parts. It would have...

C2D E7200
XFX 680i LT
Corsair 2x1GB DDR2 XMS2
8800GT
120GB HDD
A cheap case

All I need left is a optical drive and a PSU.

Yeah, I ended up getting it. Though just the CPU and mobo. Still need to get the RAM. If I didn't buy them, I probably would have bought some things I will rarely use. I think I am going to try and sell my current CPU/mobo/RAM.

How much do you guys think I can get/ should sell it for? (C2D E7200, XFX 680i LT, 2x1GB DDR2 Corsair XMS2) I'm thinking about $100 total. Is that a good starting price? Or increase/decrease?
What's the clock on the E7200? I have an e6300, and it's a bit dated, but I'm not looking for a new computer this year, haha.

The stock clock for the E7200 is 2.53Ghz. It is currently OC'ed to 3.3Ghz right now.

Ordered.

EDIT:

JCB PLEASE CLEAR YOUR INBOX:
With the newegg links ive signed up to the newegg affiliate program and ive edited the way all links are posted on this site to newegg. I did test the neweggs links after I made the change but let me check again

cheers

JCB, the problem still exists with links. I just had to go fix like 10 broken ones again...it's getting really time consuming and a pain in the arse to be honest.

It seems that if you go back and edit any post with newegg links, or paste links that were already used in the post, it automatically adds the affiliate site multiple times in front of the already amended URL. This is clearly not working and needs to be gone.

Zac/dude_56013

To be honest, I think that turning all of the newegg links into referal links is pushing it a bit, JCB.

I completely agree. It'd be one thing if it worked, but it clearly doesn't. You copy the link that's already got the referral on it, and it adds another f'in referral breaking the link! Go back and edit your post with links in it? Guess what! Same freaking thing!!! It's a joke. It need to go bye-bye.

squid_requests-week.png

This is a graph which roughly translates into my internet usage. It can be correlated to the amount of revision I have done daily... the greater the area beneath the peaks, the less work I have done on that day. Bahaha.

Back
Top Bottom