How do i enter the Router bios

RootsMan

Solid State Member
dear friends.
after pressin the reset batton on the Router and now its not secured, i want to enter the bios and set the password on it because anyone can connect to it!! how do i enter the router setting?
thanx

The router MODEL WIRELESS AP ROUTER 300 and am running windows 7 ultimate on the pc which is wired direct to the router..

If ur talking about getting into the router settings u have to go into a web browser and type in the routers IP address. Usually for a Linksys its 192.168.1.1, for D-link and Netgear its usually 192.168.0.1, but sometimes it varies. once you get to the log in page most of the usernames and passwords are similar. for usernames you can try using admin,default, or just leave it blank.. for passwords their either password, admin, or also blank. its almost a trial and error thing when i do it but this website has a bunch of references.
http://www.answersthatwork.com/Down...t_Router_Admin_Passwords_and_IP_addresses.pdf

Just type 192.168.1.1 into your address bar, type in your administrator username and password (located on the router) and log in. You can then change passwords, and all that fun stuff.

Back
Top Bottom