Random Chit Chat

I thought as much. The lack of correct capitalisation and whatnot was a bit suspicious - so was the subject matter!

If you had to rely on the lack of capitalisation to get it perhaps I should ask if you're ok? ;)

Then again, it could have been a weird, cryptic puzzle... I have been known to post such things...

In this instance however I can confirm it was a case of giving a mischievous friend free reign on my computer...!

If you had to rely on the lack of capitalisation to get it perhaps I should ask if you're ok? ;)

Then again, it could have been a weird, cryptic puzzle... I have been known to post such things...

In this instance however I can confirm it was a case of giving a mischievous friend free reign on my computer...!
She seems to be quite the menace!

In other news, I am getting bored of revision.

Lol, she. But yes.. can be!

How much more have you got? I'm getting results in a couple of days...

Ah-ha!

I've got 6 exams next week, and one the following monday.

C4 Pure Maths
PH4 Physics - Oscillations and Fields
Further Maths FP2
Mechanics M3
Chemistry CH5 - Inorganic Chemistry
Further Maths FP3
Physics PH5 - Magnetism, Nuclei and Energy

Fun, Fun, Fun. I've had M2 and C3 so far.

I've not experienced that... I sometimes get random crashes when searching, and the device slows right down when syncing (although perhaps that's not really a bug..). What are you running it on? iPhone 4 32GB here.

iPod Touch 4G here. Yes, random crashes in apps as well, most of them have been in Settings for me.
I haven't used it while syncing, but I expect it would slow down considering all the activity.
I like how they gave Safari a major speed boost, I don't need Guizmo DNS from Cydia anymore.

Decrease and sell to me ;)

Lol. Well, maybe if you were still in Colorado, we could have met somewhere and did the exchange easier.

I don't even know who to ask to buy my parts. I don't feel like putting it on Craigslist or Ebay either.

Well I wouldn't be able to buy for a couple months but I'm still driving to Denver (Thornton) for school for the next three years lol so the exchange would be simple.

Back
Top Bottom