Random Chit Chat

In re: of my new business venture and build, you have no idea how exciting it was to $70 off two of these drives today on Newegg's Shell Shocker. I was thinking about ordering one more, but I don't want to be overkill and I'd like to save some money, hence the excitement.

Yep. As with all beta software, there are some small issues with it. But iOS 5 is excellent.

Yeah, sometimes an icon loses its icon on the home screen, if that makes sense. And I really dislike having the spacebar moved over in the Twitter sharing window in Safari. Other than that, I really like it so far. Took a bit to get it on my device, but in the end it was worth it :)

Yeah, sometimes an icon loses its icon on the home screen, if that makes sense. And I really dislike having the spacebar moved over in the Twitter sharing window in Safari. Other than that, I really like it so far. Took a bit to get it on my device, but in the end it was worth it :)

I've not experienced that... I sometimes get random crashes when searching, and the device slows right down when syncing (although perhaps that's not really a bug..). What are you running it on? iPhone 4 32GB here.

For some reason my devie is incompatible with ios 5 so no I have now updated yet or ever really lol. I want an android device though so bad. I am thinking of getting a viewsonic g tablet and putting a custom android honeycomb rom on it

If your not going to need the cash any time soon, why not!

Yeah, I ended up getting it. Though just the CPU and mobo. Still need to get the RAM. If I didn't buy them, I probably would have bought some things I will rarely use. I think I am going to try and sell my current CPU/mobo/RAM.

How much do you guys think I can get/ should sell it for? (C2D E7200, XFX 680i LT, 2x1GB DDR2 Corsair XMS2) I'm thinking about $100 total. Is that a good starting price? Or increase/decrease?

i think you should bypass the left frontal socket port with an E1001-XBrain software linux creator and the hardwire the components back to the motherboard and wait for the computer to explode.

Back
Top Bottom