Random Chit Chat

I found a pro AND a con exactly the same on those seidos 3800mAh li-ions for my droid x.....

Pro: Lasts a LONG time and will not die, period..... It's a freakin' zombie battery!
Con: Lasts a LONG time and will not die, period..... It's a freakin' zombie battery!

I need to drain my battery today without knowing it's % left, then use my external charger to get it to 100%, just to caliberate it... Don't ya love the con and pro being exactly the same?

Oh? I thought it was my cache being full, then i thought it was the forum itself as it only happens here. Maybe it's the browser.

I had the same problem with Chrome and just cleared my cache and now everything works.

It was a site issue. JCB accidentally checked .html caching when changing some optimization settings. If you still have the issue, clear your cache as iPwn did. JCB had message about it earlier in the CF section.

yeah all should be good now, Let me know if you are still getting issues with anything

What's up fellow computing enthusiasts? I just joined these forums as of today and so far they seem very good!

Back
Top Bottom