buying a new computer ,, need help?

huxley

Solid State Member
I want to buy a new computer for bigger memory, gaming, watching streaming movies on net, word document work. and multitasking stuff.

I dont need anything over the top,, but I'd still like to run with the pack as far ar gaming and multitasking.

my limit is 800 to 900 bucks

looking to buy a dell.

which one should I buy and whats the best video card I can get with it
Dell desktop computers & all-in-one computers | Dell Canada
thanks

that pc is good but it only has a 512 video card unless a pay for the upgrade which will up the pc to 1000$

that pc is good but it only has a 512 video card unless a pay for the upgrade which will up the pc to 1000$
well what you could do is set aside money for a new Video Card that is better the best video card that comes in a PC In that price range nowadays is 512 MB...

well what you could do is set aside money for a new Video Card that is better the best video card that comes in a PC In that price range nowadays is 512 MB...
Look At This Link Though,
Studio XPS 9100 Desktop Details | Dell Canada
Same PC, But It Says:
AMD Radeon HD5670 1GB GDDR5

which card is better : ATI Radeon HD 5670 1GB GDDR5 [add $50.00 or $2.00/month1]
AMD Radeonâ„¢ HD 6450 1GB DDR3

I was looking at this computer ,, is it a good one to buy?

PROCESSOR Intel® Core™ i7-2600 processor(8MB Cache, 3.4GHz)
OPERATING SYSTEM Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64Bit, English

MEMORY 8GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz - 4 DIMMs edit
HARD DRIVE 1TB - 7200RPM, SATA 3.0Gb/s, 16MB Cache edit
MONITOR No Monitor
GRAPHICS CARD AMD Radeonâ„¢ HD 6450 1GB DDR3
OPTICAL DRIVE Single Drive: 16X CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) w/double layer write capability edit
MEDIA CENTER ENHANCEMENTS No TV Tuner Requested
KEYBOARD Dell USB Entry Keyboard edit
MOUSE Dell Laser Mouse
NETWORK CARD Standard USB 2.0 + 10/100/1000 Ethernet edit

Essentials
ALSO INCLUDED WITH YOUR SYSTEM
Modem No Dial Up Modem Option
Sound THX® TruStudio PC™
XPS 8300 XPS8300
ADOBE SOFTWARE Adobe® Acrobat® Reader

it's for 799.

plus If I would want a hdmi plug in outlet, for pc to lcd tv , hd hookup, I would need a new car for that right?
I'd like to be able to hook up my pc to a tv for movie watching

I want to buy a new computer for bigger memory, gaming, watching streaming movies on net, word document work. and multitasking stuff.

I dont need anything over the top,, but I'd still like to run with the pack as far ar gaming and multitasking.

my limit is 800 to 900 bucks

looking to buy a dell.

which one should I buy and whats the best video card I can get with it
Dell desktop computers & all-in-one computers | Dell Canada
thanks

Anyway of building a custom one? For that price you could build an extremely good computer that'll beat any dell for the same price in every way. That, and if you ever need to fix a broken part later you'll not only get individual warrenty for 3-5 years (sometimes 10) but can upgrade and change out parts easier than pre-builts. Since building your own computer's not for everyone i'm just wondering if this is something you could think about going for instead.

I'm not that computer savy to physicaly build my own computer.

I'm just trying to get good direction for the most bang for my buck. I dont want to go over kill but I'd like to have something that I can do the stuff that I want with....

1. play 2009 and up pc games
2. multitask with pdf files open, internet open, music playing, and my computer doesnt slow down.
3. hooking up my pc to tv for watching movies.

would that xps8300 dell be good for all those things ?

plus which is the best video card : ATI Radeon HD 5670 1GB GDDR5 [add $50.00 or $2.00/month1]
AMD Radeonâ„¢ HD 6450 1GB DDR3

thanks

Back
Top Bottom