Better sound on a laptop?

JacobP

Baseband Member
Is there a way I can get a better sound out of my laptop? I don't want any big bulky speakers and none of these $1000 sound cards. Is there any way I can make it a bit better. I've had music at 300 kbps but it just blares out even at a low volume. Any of those "Clip-on" USB speakers that have good sound?

Thanks,

Could try different codecs but your speaker sound will only be as good as the speakers themselves generally.

Do you have any suggestions?

I have not done much in the sound department. It was just a small thought that came to me that might help, but that's about as much as i can give without going with better speakers altogether.

I have not done much in the sound department. It was just a small thought that came to me that might help, but that's about as much as i can give without going with better speakers altogether.
Would I be able to replace the sound card and speakers on my laptop to create better sound?

Can't say for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if some sort of mod was around for your laptop to physically change or edit the speakers themselves, but i don't do much with sound, so i wouldn't be able to give much help aside from a small suggestion here or there.

Back
Top Bottom