Do You Exercise?

I cycle loads , I'm currently training for a ~60 mile(100k) bike ride in summer , did the same ride last year as well was quite fun
so currently trying to ride twice a week at least to train for that usual distances are about 30/35 once my exams are over at the end of this month though im going to have to start ramping the distance up so im doing two 50 mile rides a week .
Also go to the gym at least twice a week , during exams actually find im going more as a way to kill stress from studying for the exams . generally just lift weights at the gym cos i get all my cardio out on the bike however ill pop onto a rowing machine or cross trainer every once in a while or go for a swim

what is up with this Stone crap?
Use Kilos or Pounds lol.

Im 214lbs/97Kilos, 6ft tall.
I just got all my bloodwork done the other day an im in perfect health apparently and not overweight as the BMI chart dosnt take in account muscle mass.
my work gave us a 150$ incentive to do the health checkup to promote healthy living, so im using that money to get a nice bike.

I walk on concrete floors in a warehouse 40-50hrs a week,
i try to do push ups/pull ups/weights every other day as well.

Seems to be helping a bit.

i try to run every day for like 30 minutes. Just for to keep my heart in shape. Unfortunately I have gained a rather annoying Engineering trait where when a system doesn't work, I will work to no end until it works, i drop dead or the world ends, whichever comes first. So I don't get much sleep sometimes, which means I don't run so that I can get an extra 30 minutes of sleep. This has been the case for the last two weeks while trying to get my computers in order.

Yes i do walk for exercise but just 30 minuts per a day.Because i think that i ma fit by health point of view.

I have been very lazy, so I have been exercising like once per week. I should start biking soon and maybe do some running.
Hate getting fat and slow and stiff.

Simply put, no i do not expect excersising my fingers by typing these messages to various forums. Aside from that, no i do not.

Week days I haven't get the time for doing exercise. Weekend I do occasionally, because every weekend I go home town. It is for-away from my working place.

Back
Top Bottom