Download video from youtube without software?

meysa

Beta member
can you help pleace...
i have problem, how i can download video from youtube without software??/:confused:

There are loads of websites like the one posted by chomank. You can find one by simply typing 'Download Youtube vids Online' and most, if not all will use the same system as chomanks, by entering the URL of the video you want to recieve and hitting 'go'.

If you want to put these videos on a device like an iPod or if you do not have a program which is able to play the videos because they have a different extension, you'll need to find a piece of software (downloadable or I'm sure you can find an online service) to convert them to a suitable format.

yes, as one example catchvideo.net, it's just that I do not know how to use the site, if there is an easier way for here please

yes, as one example catchvideo.net, it's just that I do not know how to use the site, if there is an easier way for here please
For this site all you do is:
1.) Search on Youtube for the video you want to download.
2.) Click on it and copy the URL in your address bar.
3.) Go onto CatchVideo and paste the URL into the bar where it says:"Paste your Youtube URL" and click 'Catch'.
4.) Select a video format and your done!!

Keepvid.com is a good site for downloading youtube videos. They use a java applet to download the videos.

Back
Top Bottom