Random Chit Chat

Anyone using the newest firefox that can comment on forum usage? For whatever, I'm having to refresh to see new threads in forums here AND refresh actual threads (after clicking into them) to see new posts. Not sure if it's just me or if it's affecting anyone else. IMHO, I don't like the new firefox. But I upgrading since I was hearing they were going to force the upgrade.

Anyone using the newest firefox that can comment on forum usage? For whatever, I'm having to refresh to see new threads in forums here AND refresh actual threads (after clicking into them) to see new posts. Not sure if it's just me or if it's affecting anyone else. IMHO, I don't like the new firefox. But I upgrading since I was hearing they were going to force the upgrade.

Same here - but I am using chrome. I assumed that it was because I have recently installed a caching proxy server (squid if you're interested) on my network, and the .html extention of the pages was causing it to assume that all of the pages contained static content. But if you're having the same problem, then maybe that's not it!

Just PM'd JCB. He did something with the cache for the site last night, but said he has hopefully fixed the problem and to clear our browser's cache and check to make sure the issues do not continue. I'm going to do that now and see what happens.

id go down on a dude if he bought me one of these.
Some guy around here just had a Hennesey Raptor come into his shop... No power numbers, but there was a big air to air intercooler on the front...

Here's some pics:
vraptor.jpg

vraptor2.jpg

Finally the cops gave us back all my sisters computer stuff and MY COMPUTER STUFF they should now have taken!! I sort of don't trust these things now part of me wants to format and reinstall windows but then again I want to preserve them as a sort of memorial I don't know what I would ever do if these died I and I lost all the irreplaceable memories they contain. I guess she even had a lot of pictures and stuff stored on the server which I need to get off soon. I don't exactly know if motherboard and psu capacitors should be puffy but I don't like the looks of it so I guess when I get back for good at then end of this month I will pull the hard drives and back stuff up onto an external since I plan to get a 2tb backup external drive this summer for all my backup needs for all my computers. I may end up throwing the server away after pulling the hard drives since it very well may explode soon and the thing doesn't have any case panels on it on either side too

Edit:
Oh yeah and theres no passwords on the laptop anymore so the cops must have done something about that. So things to fix on that are new batter since the current one lasts 30 minutes which is weird since it was never used on battery and windows vista is on it which is the biggest problem of all so that also needs to be remedied

Oh? I thought it was my cache being full, then i thought it was the forum itself as it only happens here. Maybe it's the browser.

Back
Top Bottom