I love 'fashion' people.

~Darkseeker~

Fully Optimized
Lets laugh at the superfical noddys we find around the south these days. Take this guy i knew from school for example

unled1hq.jpg

i believe in his case it's 'more shoes than sense'. Personally, i think he looks a right royal kn0bh3ad.

unled2sx.jpg

Not out of spite for him, just everything he stands for and superficial society in general. Just to add insult to injury, he's also a Mac fanboy, dispite not knowing anything about computers.

it's a shame, almost everyone i know is like that. need better company. It also tickles me when they talk about clothes/ sizes in the same way most men would talk about their cars or computers, or maybe guns or whatever.

I suppose some people would mock the "IT Community" for their love of computers.... his obsession does seem a bit weird, but each to their own I guess!

Before a mod comes around kicking and screaming at you (which they have a right to), I just wanted to point out that you may want to blur his face, unless you have his permission to put these photos on the internet. I know some have fits about that. I couldn't care less, but just a heads up.

Before a mod comes around kicking and screaming at you (which they have a right to), I just wanted to point out that you may want to blur his face, unless you have his permission to put these photos on the internet. I know some have fits about that. I couldn't care less, but just a heads up.

Yeah - that is probably a good ideal. I have managed to find his facebook profile based you including those pictures...

it's a shame, almost everyone i know is like that. need better company. It also tickles me when they talk about clothes/ sizes in the same way most men would talk about their cars or computers, or maybe guns or whatever.

A bit homophobic, are we?

Back
Top Bottom