Random Chit Chat

Holy Sh*t. I Just took a look at the best buy website and tech overseas is cheap! A good example is camera lenses, it would also seem you have a bigger range (For off the shelf stuff anyway).

Something tells me im going to need a bigger suitcase...

I been good man, just goin to school and movin to Wyoming BLEH! Yea it sucks but that's where the wifey works and I work from home so... I couldn't argue. How's business? You should PM me your site again, been a while since I seen it. Got some designs up?

Ooof. Wyoming. Sounds about as boring as South Dakota, where I'm going to school.

Nah. Haven't done much with the site forever. I usually do the set it and forget it style, since I just don't have the time to mess with it. It's pretty much been the same for over a year and a half. I'm not sure what the plan will be when I switch over to design, but I'm sure I'll think of something. Just gotta have something more efficient so updates don't require re-hardcoding. It's a PITA. I always wanna be able to say that I coded everything myself, but I'm gunna give up on that this time haha. Simplicity shall be key.

BTW: New thread up. http://www.computerforums.org/hardw...ter-major-adobe-usage-107670.html#post1088783

It's tricky. The HP is probably better value - but the dell has a better processor.

What would you be doing with the machine?

um pretty much anything some gaming, because i already got a ps3 that i play on, and i do like to watch movies. my last laptop was a hp touchsmart peice of **** lol so as long as its better and faster than that i dont care. but those laptops are both nice. like the blu-ray feature better. but wasnt sure wich one was better at speed and graphics.

Back
Top Bottom