Harddrive Failure/Error

I have a 400 watt power supply. So is that and the motherboard enough to handle it? Will all this hard ware work together? Also I changed my mind for the harddrive. It had bad reviews so I went with the 1# reviewd, and very cheap one.

Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar Black WD5002AALX 500GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

So all of these will run together well? :D

Newegg.com - Intel Core i7-870 Lynnfield 2.93GHz 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1156 95W Quad-Core Processor BX80605I7870

Newegg.com - XFX HD-687A-ZNFC Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit DDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity

Thanks so much for the help!

Okay thanks a bunch. With two day shipping and a lot of googling, I might have this thing put together within two or so weeks. Thanks for all your help :) I'll let you know howit turns out.

Quick question, since I'm getting that other ati graphics card you suggested, can I run it and my older one in crossfire together? I have the little crossfire strip. I'm just not sure how I would do it. Could my computer handle crossfire?

Edit: Also, I googled my motherboard and it supports 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (at x16 mode) and 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (at x4 mode, 2.5GT/s). Would my two graphics cards work in these two slots? Whats the difference between these two PCI Express spots?

Back
Top Bottom