odd happenings( this is a long one)

Sadly, this is par for the course if you push overclocking too far. Instead of just fixing every little sub component, just buy a new CPU and motherboard (you can probably get by with a new motherboard only, but it helps to have both of them new) and be a little more careful if your overclocking exploits.

When you're getting the CPU back up under load (i.e. WoW, even though it's not really all that stressful to modern CPUs) you're stressing transistors that were already stressed out, whether they be the chip itself, the power regulation system on the board, or other sub components on the board.

It sucks, but it's the price to pay if you foul up. :(

i finally got it running, it wasnt that i overclocked too far it, i didnt have my voltages matched up, well after reinstalling drivers and windows i finally took a look at my bios and turns out that when i over clocked a while back and first had the problem and it rebooted i assumed that it went back to defaults well turned out that my cpu was still clocked to 3.0(2.6 rated) so after chaning it in bios i booted up wow and it played just fine

Back
Top Bottom