Random Chit Chat

8GB I think. It's whatever AT&T is offering with a 2 year contract.

I would still go for it. It's not a bad price considering how much they're still going for through private sellers. Although... may I suggest an Android? :D (I love my droid!!!)

Droid does seem cool. However, I believe $50 for a smartphone plus a data plan is already pushing it. Mainly because it will be my parents paying for it.

Are you trying to link your song you made with today's doodle? If so, it just links to Google for me.

Droid does seem cool. However, I believe $50 for a smartphone plus a data plan is already pushing it. Mainly because it will be my parents paying for it.

My wife now has an iPhone so I have the best of both worlds. I love both, but prefer my droid simply because of the free apps. Yes, iTunes store has it as well, but I guess I'm just more comfortable with the Droid. I like the extra buttons on my droid vs. the single button on the iPhone.

Lol, I have a background image for Google for my account so I had to go to the regular homepage to see the play option, boy is my face red.

My wife now has an iPhone so I have the best of both worlds. I love both, but prefer my droid simply because of the free apps. Yes, iTunes store has it as well, but I guess I'm just more comfortable with the Droid. I like the extra buttons on my droid vs. the single button on the iPhone.

I heard the 3GS screens breaks really easily (like dropping it a couple feet to the ground). Is this true?

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Rep to who can name what this playlist is for.

The playlist is for 'yeah'.

Back
Top Bottom