For those of you fishers out there:

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
I figured I'd chime in with what I've been doing for the past couple of weeks. I don't post much, but I'm always lurking.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has tried this, and if so, what their rate of success is with it:

Chicken Livers
Red Kool-Aid (Strawberry, cherry or fruit punch)
Salt
Garlic
Sugar

I tried this last night, and within 2 minutes of each cast, I'd get a hit so hard it would almost pull me out of my chair, but I wasn't able to set the hook fast enough. I lost quite a bit of bait because of this.

I didn't even mention the type of fish I was after.. So, take a guess. :cool:

Tench? they hit pretty hard.

this guy surprised me though, after a blank day. Almost fell in the lake when he went for the island ^_^

223425_105182399569161_100002322035273_50067_6696069_n.jpg

about 13lb, but it was a bad day.

iPwn, I have the same mixture in a dough type bait, I used bread instead of chicken livers and added more coloring. Rainbow trout do exist, very beautiful (and tasty) fish. Trout like bright, vivid colors and are very skittish.

Rooster and Darkseeker are right, though, the chicken livers are great for catfish or carp (known as tench across the pond)

Carp and catfish are some of the hardest hitting and fighting fish in freshwater. Some fishermen even use 80 pound braided line with a deep sea reel around here - though I think that's overkill, and I've never actually seen it done. I use 25 pound main line and a 20 pound leader, set up Carolina Rig style. Works great for any fish.

Back
Top Bottom