Hello everyone

Huskypud

Beta member
I was looking for a forum that has many different peolpe form all walks of life . It seem that I found what I was looking for .
If you do not mine the now and then mis-spelled word then I will stay. As for knowing any codes for the computer I am still having trouble turning it on. I do how ever have 7 computers of that 7 there is only 3 that work. I started about five years ago when a freind gave me there computer. I did purchase one two years later only to have the motherboard burn out. So for the last three years I have been trying to rebuild one with no luck. It is not that I can not get the parts I is I just can not get the drivers to load. Well it will be another 2 years before I get it worked out.:p

Welcome to CF!

We actually do mind misspelled words and if you re-read the forum rules, it's a ban-able offense to misspell a word. :D Just kidding, welcome again.

With those computers that aren't working, you should post a thread in the Hardware or Software forums (depending on the problem, if it is known) and we'll see what we can do about having junk around the house... maybe we can get some of those working and you can sell em or do whatever you'd like with em. Heck, you can even part them out and sell them in the For Sale/Trade forums, or just get a price check and sell them on Ebay.

Anywho, welcome again and keep postin!

You know, Firefox has this wonderful little spell-check feature...

Anyway, welcome to the forums. As iPwn said, post your issues and we'll do our best to help you get a couple of those machines running.

welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your stay with us :)

We have a good community here, hopefully you can learn from us ,,,

Back
Top Bottom