Random Chit Chat

I'm still getting the odd video driver recovered crash with the older more stable drivers. don't know whats up with that

I'm getting it as well, but only at random times, so it's not annoying yet. I think it's because my computer has been on too long.

Is the iPhone 3GS worth $50? I'm thinking of getting one.
Yes, I think it is, though I would prefer an iPhone 4.

Holy Shnikeys, how the heck have you been?

I've been pretty good. Busy, but good. Just doing everything imaginable. College classes for two majors and a minor, trying to move my computer repair/building business to a computer design business (as in like working with digital and printed media--InDesign, Photoshop work..that stuff), driving back and forth between home and college for an array of things. Working on my songwriting and such. It's been busy...that's for dang sure. How bout yourself? I see you snagged yourself a mod spot there ;)

I've been pretty good. Busy, but good. Just doing everything imaginable. College classes for two majors and a minor, trying to move my computer repair/building business to a computer design business (as in like working with digital and printed media--InDesign, Photoshop work..that stuff), driving back and forth between home and college for an array of things. Working on my songwriting and such. It's been busy...that's for dang sure. How bout yourself? I see you snagged yourself a mod spot there ;)

I been good man, just goin to school and movin to Wyoming BLEH! Yea it sucks but that's where the wifey works and I work from home so... I couldn't argue. How's business? You should PM me your site again, been a while since I seen it. Got some designs up?

Back
Top Bottom