Changing my IP

IknowLITTLE

In Runtime
So ive recently been banned from a website (didnt do anything bad just pissed the wrong guy off) and im looking to change my ip so im not banned anymore. ive heard this is possible and am simply clueless as to how. if anyone would be willing to help that would be great and i appriciate any replys. oh and if theirs a way around it, id rather not go on my routers main computer simply because its 11 years old and dont feel like waiting for the loading times. anyway, thanks for your time

- will

Unplug the modem for 30seconds and plug it back in. If your ISP uses dyanamic assigning you will get a new one.

i unplugged first the cable box for 30 seconds then plugged it back in and it didnt work. then i unplugged my router and plugged it back in (30 seconds) still not letting me connect. any suggestions? or am i screwed?

ohhh its a cached site. ill run c cleaner. then unplug router again.

EDIT: FIXED!! thanks a tun, i ran c cleaner and it got rid of all the cache i had for it (meaning it probably destroyed whatever was keeping me from getting on the site). ill leave you some feedback.

I reallt dout you were banned if you cleared your cache and got back in maybe just a conflict with some cookies or something when your banned from somewhere it is by IP or subnet or sometimes username but you can always use a proxy to get by any of those bans if you don't know how just google proxy theres lots of tutorials out there good luck

There might be an option of contact the admins if you think this is a mistake, select this then state your case to the admins instead of just unbanning your self, you will probably just get banned again.

Take care of the reason you got banned FIRST! I can't beleive you guys helped him get around a ban. Some days I hate being an admin of a forum...

Back
Top Bottom