Random Chit Chat

Hey guys, I'm new here. Thought I'd take a look at this thread, wit 1051 pages ^^

Funny, I only see 395 pages.
rolleyes.gif

I've seen much larger threads, though. This thread has only 15,765 replies, in a different forum where I live, there is a thread with 49,647 replies.

Funny, I only see 395 pages.
rolleyes.gif

I've seen much larger threads, though. This thread has only 15,765 replies, in a different forum where I live, there is a thread with 49,647 replies.

You must have set it to show.. 25 posts per page? That sometimes gets me, too :D

Will Microsoft Buy NVIDIA to Create Proprietary Chips for Windows 8?

IF M$ buys nvidia I am done with the computer industry. Or maybe I will be moving to ati. Just curious, does anyone here actually use ati video cards on intel based pcs if so hows the performance. I just want to know since ati is an amd product now

My laptop is an i5 with an ATI Radeon card and it works just fine :) Plays SC2 on low without lag. (Not that high-end of a video card to start with)

My desktop uses a Intel CPU and a AMD (ATI) video card. Performance seems to be the same as it should. I do get a bsod once in awhile, but I was told that it was because of the whole windows vista/7 timing thing.

I'm still getting the odd video driver recovered crash with the older more stable drivers. don't know whats up with that

Back
Top Bottom